WORK GLOBALLY, BANK LOCALLY
How do I open a savings or current account with Equity Bank South Sudan?
- Download the application forms for your desired account type from our website under the quick links section.
- Fill the form, specify the currency.
- Please send copies of your Identification/a valid passport (first Page, second Page, last page and the renewal page if the PP has expired).
- Also send a passport size photo
- Attach a copy of a bill (e.g. electric, telephone bill e.t.c) or bank statement confirming your current postal address.
- An introducer can be; Equity Bank account holder (residing in South Sudan or abroad), Equity Bank Staff, Diaspora Agent only if the applicant is known to them, South Sudan Foreign Embassies or International Organizations of high repute to fill the 5th section of the application form and fill an introducer form.
- Mail the documents directly to Equity bank through the diaspora address ( Diaspora Banking, Equity Bank South Sudan Ltd, Equity Plaza, BCB Junction. P.o.box 349, Juba.)
How do I know my account has been opened?
- You shall receive automated account confirmation details of your account via email.
- Kindly send an email to our group email address SS.Abroad@equitybank.co.keif for any reason, you have not received the confirmation after three days.
What is the status of my application?
- Send an email to our group email address SS.Abroad@equitybank.co.ke
How do I send money direct to my Equity account from Abroad?
- You can send funds into your account through doing a wire (swift codes on our site)
How do I send funds to another Equity account?
- You can transfer funds from Equity account to an Equity account through online banking.
- You can also complete a funds transfer form and mail it directly to Equity bank through our physical address or through our agents.
How do I send funds to another bank in South Sudan?
- Complete a funds transfer form and mail it directly to Equity bank Diaspora unit through our physical address or through our agents.
How do I update my contact details?
Send us an official/signed letter requesting the bank to update your file for future correspondences.
How do I give someone authority to operate account?
- To give someone mandate to operate your account, kindly fill a mandate/authority to operate account form and send it to the Diaspora address or through our agents.
How do I get my account balance?
- You can view your account transactions through the online banking platform. You can also request for a bank statement by sending an email to our group email address SS.Abroad@equitybank.co.ke.
How can I access my account online and apply for visa card?
- To apply for internet banking and the visa card, kindly download the visa card application form, internet banking application forms and the terms and conditions from our website; fill forms and send them to the Diaspora address or through our agents.
How do I renew my online banking pin?
- Kindly complete the pin regeneration form – available on our website and send it to the Diaspora address or through our agents.
How do I get my visa debit card once it has been processed?
- Send a dispatch/shipment request to us through our group email address SS.Abroad@equitybank.co.ke
How do I renew my expired ATM card?
- Contact us though SS.Abroad@equitybank.co.ke
Do you honor foreign cheques?
- Yes we do accept foreign currency cheques.
How does an account go dormant?
- An account becomes dormant if there are no customer initiated transactions for a period of 6 consecutive months.
How do I activate my dormant account?
- To reactivate your account, kindly fill a dormant reactivation here and send it to the Diaspora address or through our agents.
How do I apply for a home or plot loan from abroad?
- Please view http://ss.equitybankgroup.com/ for detailed information on credit products for account holders living in the Diaspora.
Where can I find the Equity Bank-Diaspora agents?
Visit our page on http://ss.equitybankgroup.com/diaspora/equity-diaspora-agents/ to view the Diaspora agents contact details.
- Diaspora Contact Details
Get in touch
DIASPORA DIRECT NUMBERS:
CREDIT DEPARTMENT NUMBERS:
OUR 24/7 CONTACT CENTRE NUMBERS:
GENERAL INQUIRIES PILOT LINES :