You can transfer money from your bank account abroad directly to your account or any account at Equity Bank using Equity Bank’s swift code EQBLKENA.
To transfer, simply browse through our list to find your nearest correspondent bank and follow the instructions given.
USD (United States Dollar) NEW YORK
Currency: USD (United States Dollar) Correspondent Bank Swift Code: CITIUS33 Fed-wire No: 021000089 Beneficiary Bank: Equity Bank Ltd Beneficiary Bank Swift code: EQBLKENA For credit to: Customer's A/C No.............., A/C Name and Branch..........)
EUR (EURO) FRANKFURT
Currency: EUR (EURO) FRANKFURT Correspondent Bank Swift Code: CITIDEFF IBAN: DE48 5021 0900 4116 9310 07 Fed-wire No: N/A Beneficiary Bank: Equity Bank Ltd Beneficiary Bank Swift code: EQBLKENA For credit to: (Customer's A/C No.............., A/C name and Branch..........)
GBP (STERLING POUNDS) LONDON
Currency: STERLING POUNDS Correspondent Bank Swift Code: Citibank N.A. London Swift code: CITIGB2L Fed-wire No: N/A Beneficiary Bank: Citibank N.A. London Beneficiary Bank Swift code: EQBLKENA For credit to: (Customer’s a/c no……………, A/C name and Branch……………)
MoneyGram is a person-to-person money transfer service that allows consumers to send or receive money around the world in minutes.
Why should you use MoneyGram?
It is a fast, safe, easy, reliable and most convenient way to send or receive money in minutes around the world.
How do I send money using MoneyGram?
Four simple steps to make sure your money gets where it’s needed:
- Visit a MoneyGram agent with some identification, e.g. a passport and fill in a short simple form.
- Pay the amount of money you want to send plus the MoneyGram service fee.
- You will be given a MoneyGram reference number.
- Contact the person receiving the money and give them this number.
What does the receiver require to receive money via MoneyGram?
- Request the money transfer reference number from the sender.
- Visit an Equity Bank branch with the acceptable identification.
- Provide the reference number and complete a simple form.
- Money issued in the local currency.
SELF-FUNDING: SEND MONEY TO YOUR OWN EQUITY ACCOUNT
What do I need to send money into my Equity Bank account via MoneyGram?
- Send money via MoneyGram using the names appearing on your Equity Bank account.
- Fill in the Self-Funding form
- Scan and send the form to the email group: email@example.com
- Receive an email confirmation once funds are credited into the account. (In case you do not get any confirmation after one hour of sending the form, kindly write to us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is eligible for using the MoneyGram Self-Funding service?
A Sudanese living in the Diaspora and has an account with Equity Bank South Sudan Limited.
Get in touch
DIASPORA DIRECT NUMBERS:
CREDIT DEPARTMENT NUMBERS:
OUR 24/7 CONTACT CENTRE NUMBERS:
GENERAL INQUIRIES PILOT LINES :